Life LowDown of Julia Broglie
In this bonus episode, Sara and Alex talk with Julia Broglie, founder of the Broglie Box, a quarterly subscription box for mental health and stress relief, that was named in honor of her brother who died by suicide in 2014. We get the lowdown about Julia’s life, including her own mental health journey, and how she has coped with her brother’s death, and what it’s like to have founded her own company in memory of him.
If you or someone you know is having suicidal thoughts or experiencing anxiety or depression and need support, please call the National Suicide Prevention Hotline (1-800-273-8255) or the National Depressive/Manic-Depressive Association Hotline (1-800-826-3623).
We also talk about…
- What you can expect to find in your quarterly Broglie Box
- How Julia and her family celebrate her brother’s life each year
- Broglie Box
- Broglie Box’s Facebook and Instagram
- National Suicide Prevention Hotline’s Phone Number: 1-800-273-8255
- National Depressive/Manic-Depressive Association Hotline: 1-800-826-3623
- Crisis Text Hotline
- Talkspace for Sigma Kappa Alumnae
- Holistic Personal Wellness Workshops and Resources
Julia & her brother Justin