07 | Healthy Habits with Hungry Hobby Blogger, Kelli Shallal
In this episode, Sara and Alex talk to with Kelli Hobby Shallal, registered dietician, personal trainer and creator of the food blog Hungry Hobby to get the lowdown on healthy habits—from eating well to why you shouldn’t rely solely on counting calories when it comes to your diet. Additionally, Kelli also provides easy recipe ideas as well what she’s keeping stocked in her fridge and pantry to feed her family.
Also, as an added bonus, Kelli is offering our listeners 25% off her meal plans! Use ‘LowDown25’ to receive your discount.
We also talk about…
- What a ‘macro’ is
- Tips for dealing with a picky eater
- How not to get sick of your meal prep if you’re only cooking for one
- How amazing Instant Pots are
- Meal prepping versus meal planning—which do you need most?
- Food sensitivity tests—what it is and why it’s important.
- Hungry Hobby
- Social Media: Facebook | Instagram | Twitter
- 8 Freezer Friendly Paleo Chicken Marinades
- What are Macros?
- 1200 Calories is Not the Right Number
- Honey Oat Bread Recipe
- Healthy Breakfast Quesadilla Recipe
- Instant Pot Pros and Cons Review
- Meal Prep Friendly Recipes
- Meal Prep Tips
- Nutrition Counseling with Kelli
- What to Eat Meal Plans by Kelli
- Food Sensitivity Testing with Kelli