Patricia Carlin Smith Award
Recognizing a chapter working beyond the call of duty for and with collegians
- Sponsor special events for collegians, both assigned chapter as well as area collegians
- Members serve on advisory and corporation boards
- Support collegians in different ways (e.g., scholarships, gifts, attending chapter functions, joint functions, special programs presented, summer recruitment parties, Recruitment Introduction Forms, include collegiate news in chapter communication outlets, etc.)
Application: Information reviewed from Alumnae Chapter Annual Report.
Judged By: Alumnae district directors with review by the director of alumnae chapter management and the national vice president for alumnae and final approval given by national council.
Award: A certificate and monetary award to be used for chapter events or philanthropic endeavors.
Riverside County Alumnae Chapter
Riverside County has a close relationship with its paired collegiate chapter, Theta Epsilon. The chapters work closely together on joint events such as casino night, Walk to End Alzheimer's, Founders Day, ice cream socials, and initiation. Nine members of the alumnae chapter serve as advisors for Theta Epsilon.
- Chattanooga Alumnae Chapter
- Greater Louisville Alumnae Chapter
- Rochester Alumnae Chapter
- Wichita Falls Alumnae Chapter