Outstanding Alumnae Chapter Award
Recognizing the most outstanding or most improved alumnae chapter.
- Increase of paid members
- Conduct a membership campaign
- Implement communication and public relations plan for chapter
- Participate in alumnae Panhellenic if applicable
- Support national philanthropy service projects
- Support local philanthropy service projects
- Work on projects with and in support of assigned collegiate chapter
- Work on projects with and in support of collegians other than assigned chapter, including summer recruitment events
- Support additional national projects
- Present improved and innovative programming
- Communicate effectively with chapter membership
- Support other alumnae chapters
- Submit reports in a complete and timely manner
- Work with advisory and corporation boards as needed
Application: Information reviewed from Alumnae Chapter Annual Report.
Judged By: Alumnae district directors with review by the director of alumnae chapter management and the national vice president for alumnae and final approval given by national council.
Award: A certificate and monetary award to be used for chapter events or philanthropic endeavors.