Exceeding Excellence Award
Delta – Campus Awards
- The Delta chapter receives an exceeding excellence award for their exceptional work in campus awards. Among winning Chapter of the Year, the chapter was awarded Philanthropy of the Year and New Member of the Year as well. The chapter received these awards based off their positive influence and relationships on campus, exceptional philanthropic events, and dedicated new members.
Epsilon Delta – Service Projects
- The Epsilon Delta chapter receives an exceeding excellence award for their exceptional service project initiative based off of their program “Kill the Cup”. This challenge started a month-long initiative that pledged to not to use any single-use coffee cups for the whole month of April. Epsilon Delta partners with the Officer of Sustainability to help promote the campaign, a #killthecup hashtag went viral, Her Campus wrote an article about the challenge, and several other organizations on campus participated.
Gamma Upsilon – Standards Council
- The Gamma Upsilon chapter receives and exceeding excellence award for their exceptional work in their standards council throughout 2019. Gamma Upsilon strongly encourages positive recognition and morale through several awards given by the standards council each week. The chapter women enjoy being chosen for “Sigma Superlatives” and the top honor is awarded each month to the sister that best exemplified Sigma Kappa’s standards and values. While the standards council still holds members accountable when necessary, Gamma Upsilon’s welcoming approach by consistently awarding chapter women helps ensure the chapter maintains positive morale from week to week.
Theta Lambda – Scholarship Program
- The Theta Lambda receives an exceeding excellence award for their exceptional work in their scholarship program. The VPAE started a “#studywithme” slack channel where women study in groups daily on campus, as well as have major-specific slack channels for ease of communication. In addition, the chapter held a program to share about a time they had failed at MIT, and how they have grown from the failure today. Women also received finals care packages during finals to promote sisterhood and academic success.
Theta Theta - Founders’ Day
- The Theta Theta chapter is nominated for an exceeding excellence award for their exceptional work in their preparation and execution of Founders’ Day for the 2019 calendar year. Each collegiate member was assigned three alumnae members to invite to events throughout the year. This created personal relationships with alumnae members and increased alumnae attendance. Because of this method, Theta Theta had the most alumnae members in attendance at Founders’ Day in several years. The chapter held a “Fiesta with the Founders” theme. Members enjoyed the celebratory tone, which sisters said allowed them to be more engaged.
Zeta Zeta - Alumnae Programming
- The Zeta Zeta chapter is nominated for an exceeding excellence award for their exceptional work in their alumnae programming for the 2019 calendar year. The chapter focused on many aspects of alumnae membership. For example, the vice president of alumnae relations introduced herself to approximately 600 alumnae on LinkedIn to create a more complete alumnae network. Subsequently, the chapter received notice of many job offers and internships opportunities. The chapter also hosted a program for the campus community where an alumnae member spoke about steps to earn your dream job. Zeta Zeta also sent out five alumnae newsletters with links straight to the alumnae Facebook page, held an alumnae dinner in Boston, hosted an alumnae reunion dinner during the campus reunion weekend and highlighted major life events of alumnae members on the chapter Instagram account.
Zeta Zeta - Social Media
- The Zeta Zeta chapter receives an exceeding excellence award for their tremendous chapter growth through social media and on-campus public relations. Zeta Zeta has created a variety of ways that they use to consistently represent Sigma Kappa in a positive light on their campus. A few of these ideas include “sister spotlights” to showcase member involvement outside Sigma Kappa and bi-weekly badge attire on campus. Additionally, the chapter increased their social media audience by over 30% and were recognized on a variety of Babson College social media platforms for their work in programming, philanthropy, and academic achievements.
Epsilon Chi – Service Projects
- The Epsilon Chi chapter receives an exceeding excellence award for their exceptional work in their service projects during the 2019 academic year. The Epsilon Chi chapter collaborates with a local nursing home to host an annual “prom” and “adopt-a-grandparent" program. During the “adopt a grandparent program” the members of Epsilon Chi meet with their grandparent once a week for an 8-month period to participate in activities like puzzles, games and coloring books. Epsilon Chi went above and beyond in inspiring their members to form relationships with their local nursing home in a unique and creative way.
Theta Alpha – Sigma Kappa Foundation Support
- The Theta Alpha chapter receives an exceeding excellence award for their exceptional support to the Sigma Kappa Foundation. Unlike previous years, Theta Alpha decided to step out of their comfort zone in order to create a new event for their Ultra Violet campaign. Their UV event was open to the entire campus and brought awareness to all initiatives supported by the Sigma Kappa Foundation. Overall, Theta Alpha’s willingness to try something new paid off and they were able to provide generous support to the Sigma Kappa Foundation in 2019.
Theta Mu - Ritual Workshops and Programming
- The Theta Mu chapter is nominated for an exceeding excellence award for their exceptional work in ritual workshops and programming for the 2019 calendar year. Every week, the ritual chairman asked the chapter a question about a ritual ceremony. The sister that answered correctly earned a stuffed dragon named “Mystic.” The member could then post on a special Instagram account, detailing what “Mystic” did for the week. In combination with ritual workshops that detailed the significance of the ceremonies, the president reported that chapter members grew appreciation for ritual.
Zeta Phi – Founders' Day
- The Zeta Phi chapter receives an exceeding excellence award for their exceptional Founders’ Day celebration. Zeta Phi hosted numerous alumnae at their event, including 2 founding members of their chapter. The chapter had a variety of activities at the event, including awards, speakers, and a ceremony. The chapter also extended an invitation to the family of a chapter member who had passed away during her collegiate years. The family supports an annual scholarship fund and they awarded the recipient during their Founders’ Day celebration.
Alpha Delta – Member Development
- The Alpha Delta chapter received an exceeding excellence award for their variety of membership development programming. This programming included trainings outside workshop warehouse on domestic violence, active shooter training, and self-defense. The Alpha Delta chapter also educated members on women’s health, personal success, and diversity and inclusion. In addition, the chapter partnered with another organization to educate the campus on Down’s syndrome and reduce stigma surrounding the condition.
Beta Tau – Founders' Day
- The Beta Tau chapter receives an exceeding excellence award for their Founder’s Day celebration. The Beta Tau chapter extended an invite to the newly-established Lambda Kappa chapter at Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University. Furthermore, the Beta Tau chapter utilized decorations and programming to ensure each member was educated and felt a personal connection to Sigma Kappa’s founders. The Beta Tau chapter also had alumnae involvement and utilize the Kahoot! platform to make Founder's Day engaging.
Lambda Iota – Sisterhood Activities
- The Lambda Iota chapter receives an exceeding excellence award for their exceptional work in sisterhood activities. Lambda Iota truly exemplified the Sigma Kappa value of friendship through helping a sister in dire need. When a chapter member lost her mother and was asked to adopt her siblings, the chapter funded to furnish her new apartment, as well as purchase necessary kitchen supplies and necessary items.
Lambda Theta – Campus/Community Publicity
- The Lambda Theta chapter receives and exceeding excellence award in campus and community publicity for 2019. This is for their extensive involvement in their campus Greek Week, philanthropy events, and Week of Giving. The Lambda Theta chapter hosted a Panhellenic movie night which was beneficial to those that attended. In addition, the chapter had multiple public relations events where they gave goodies to students on campus and members in the Panhellenic community.
Lambda Theta – Scholarship Program
- The Lambda Theta chapter receives an exceeding excellence award for their exceptional work in their scholarship program. The VPAE reserved classrooms and study rooms on campus three times a week to give the women an individual space to study without distractions. In addition, the chapter revamped their scholarship program to appeal for points that work for their major and time commitment; the new scholarship program was more flexible and accommodating to women who live both on and off campus and have varying workloads.
Theta Phi – Sigma Kappa Foundation Support
- The Theta Phi chapter receives and exceeding excellence award for their strong Sigma Kappa Foundation support through their week-long ultra-violet campaign. The Theta Phi chapter represented our value of service by planning and executing several events such as “Sigma Kappa Spelling Bee”, “Not Your Average Nacho Night” and utilized Crowdchange to raise funds throughout the week long event.
Theta Phi – Standards Council
- The Theta Phi chapter receives an exceeding excellence award for their exceptional work in their standards council throughout 2019. Not only did Theta Phi meet all expectations for the execution of standards council but exceeded excellence in creating a better perception of standards council and their positive standards council program. During meetings, standards council took the time to reach out to sisters in the chapter who need a little encouragement as well as sisters who deserved recognition and appreciation for doing great things. This would be done through sentimental notes or text messages. For positive standards, the council highlighted a sister of the month who correlated with one of our four values and allowed the chapter to nominate a “Victory Violet” for a sister who weeds out negativity and encourages personal growth.
Theta Xi – Sigma Kappa Triangle Submissions
- The Theta Xi chapter receives an exceeding excellence award for their creative display of sisterhood and membership development in their Sigma Kappa Triangle submissions. This award is a reflection of their fall 2019 submission article displaying the correlation between women empowerment and chapter-image.
Beta Theta - Parent Activities
- The Beta Theta chapter receives an exceeding excellence award for their exceptional work in their parent activities during the 2018-2019 calendar year. This award is a reflection of their mom’s weekend where they honored women who have had a positive impact on the lives of their members. Each member presented their female mentor with ha necklace and spoke to the positive impact she made on the member. This sentimental approach focuses on women’s empowerment and exceeds excellence due to the intentionality and thought put into the event. In addition to this, the chapter held a parent’s weekend event for new members on the weekend of bid day, to engage parents and promote the benefits of sorority membership.
Beta Upsilon - Campus/Comm Publicity
- The Beta Upsilon chapter receives an exceeding excellence award for their exceptional work in their campus and community publicity during the 2018-2019 calendar year. This award is a reflection of their extensive public relations efforts, including two week-long activities, mental health week and kindness week. During mental health week, the chapter raised awareness through a YouTube video campaign and promoted self-care activities. During kindness week, the chapter gave back to their campus and community through small initiatives each day. The Beta Upsilon chapter went above and beyond in their publicity efforts to make a positive impact on their campus.
Epsilon Zeta – Social Media
- The Epsilon Zeta chapter receives an exceeding excellence award for their exceptional work in their social media initiatives. The chapter Instagram account gained almost 500 followers in one year, as well as had their recruitment promotion video viewed 9,000 times. Additionally, the chapter wins many social media challenges on campus, and held a photo shoot at their house to promote “These Hands Don’t Haze” movement.
Theta Upsilon – Service Projects
- The Theta Upsilon chapter receives an exceeding excellence award for their exceptional work in their commitment to service projects. Theta Upsilon partnered with another chapter to make tie blankets for patients at Toledo Children’s Hospital Miracle Network. They also used the 1874 Giving Circle Grant to make chemo care kits for cancer patients. The care kits were decorated reusable bags filled with items such as fuzzy socks and puzzle books to help patients feel more comfortable during a difficult time. Theta Upsilon did an excellent job at going above and beyond to help others in their community.
Epsilon Beta - Campus Awards
- The Epsilon Beta chapter receives an exceeding excellence award for their exceptional work in campus awards. Among winning Chapter of the Year, the chapter was recognized for Excellence in Programming and having the highest chapter GPA both semesters throughout the year. A member in the chapter was awarded Outstanding Greek Scholar and the previous president was awarded Chapter President of the Year. Overall, the chapter and members were awarded 6 out of the 8 possible awards. At the 2019 Student Leadership Recognition Ceremony, Sigma Kappa was one of ten organizations nominated for UNO Student Organization of the Year out of the upwards 200 organizations on campus.
Eta - Triangle Submissions
- The Eta chapter receives an exceeding excellence award for their exceptional work in their Sigma Kappa Triangle submissions during the 2018-2019 calendar year. This award is a reflection of their creative way to collect ideas for their submissions. The chapter’s goal for their submissions is to recognize the accomplishments of the women in their chapter. To do so, the chapter utilizes OmegaOne to collect member accomplishments and look for a common theme to center their submission around. In this case, their theme was academic achievements and the chapter’s Triangle correspondent highlighted their individual accomplishments, which was published in the Sigma Kappa Triangle.
Eta – Week of Giving
- The Eta chapter receives an exceeding excellence award for their exceptional work during Sigma Kappa’s Week of Giving. The Eta chapter gave back to an alumna who is a part of Teach for America as part of their Week of Giving. The chapter donated supplies that she needed for her classroom such as Kleenex and Clorox wipes. The Eta chapter went above and beyond in their Week of Giving efforts and implemented positive ways to give back to their alumnae and the community.
Gamma Eta - Campus/Comm Publicity
- The Gamma Eta chapter receives an exceeding excellence award for their exceptional work in their campus and community publicity during the 2018-2019 calendar year. This award is a reflection of their collaboration with the greek community to bring Lindsay Boccardo to their campus, as they felt the campus community would benefit from her brave relationships message after hearing it at National Convention in 2018. The chapter collaborated with three greek councils and co-hosted with another organization to raise the funds necessary. Their commitment to improve their community truly exceeds excellence.
Kappa Psi - Parent Activities
- The Kappa Psi chapter receives an exceeding excellence award for their exceptional work in parent activities. The chapter hosts multiple events including a dad’s day, mom’s day, and parent’s weekend. Within each of these events it was clear the chapter focused on bringing creative and meaningful activities to the events as well as utilizing community events to make their day memorable. Creative activities included in their celebrations were photo slide shows, pumpkin bowling, a chili cook off, and cookie decorating. The chapter utilized their campus game room and attended an Indy Fuel game.
Zeta Iota - Campus/Community Publicity
- The Zeta Iota chapter receives an exceeding excellence award for their exceptional work in campus and community publicity. The chapter collaborated with Elmhurst College to honor Alzheimer’s Awareness month. Throughout this month, Sigma Kappa partnered with the University to host events for the community. The chapter president was able to speak at the kickoff event and share her personal experiences with Alzheimer’s and share how Sigma Kappa supports this cause. The chapter hosted multiple PR events during this month as well as included their philanthropy event, Pearl Jam, into the month.
Beta Epsilon – Alumnae Programming
- The Beta Epsilon chapter receives an exceeding excellence award for their exceptional work in their alumnae programming during the 2018-2019 calendar year. This award is a reflection of their alumnae mentorship program. This program included intentionally partnering new members with alumnae to help them integrate into the chapter and build a stronger bond with the sorority. Alumnae were present during pivotal events including Big/Little Week, Inspiration Week and initiation. This program, along with the numerous alumnae events throughout the year, helped foster a stronger bond between the chapter and local alumnae.
Beta Epsilon – Social Media
- The Beta Epsilon chapter receives an exceeding excellence award for their exceptional work in their social media initiatives. The chapter has a well thought out public relations program that utilizes interactive captions and Instagram stories to boost engagement. Their social media highlights member’s personal accomplishments, scholastic achievements, philanthropic endeavors, campus involvement and their overall sisterhood. The chapter also uses social media to broadcast to a variety of stakeholders, particularly their alumnae. They began a new initiative called “Where are they now Wednesday” which highlights alumnae accomplishments and life after college. Through their exceptional social media presence, the chapter was able to raise $10,000 for their campus “Day of Giving.”
Delta Chi – Ritual Workshops and Programming
- The Delta Chi chapter receives an exceeding excellence award for their exceptional work in Sigma Kappa’s ritual workshops and programming. This award is a reflection of their dedication to understanding and portraying ritual in a unique and creative way through personal member experiences and appreciation.
Delta Upsilon - Campus/Community Publicity
- The Delta Upsilon chapter receives an exceeding excellence award for their exceptional work in campus and community publicity during the 2018-2019 calendar year. The chapter hosted a “self-care fair” with two other Panhellenic organizations which was open to the community. At this event they had local businesses set up tables and food stations and had a variety of professional women speak about their experiences after college and how to take care of your physical and mental health. The chapter also regularly hosts events for the Fraternity and Sorority community, like their candy grams event during the week of Valentines. The chapter set up a table where members of the community could write special notes for their friends for free. At the end of the week these notes, along with individual candy bags, were distributed to the fraternity and sorority houses.
Delta Upsilon - Founders’ Day
- The Delta Upsilon chapter receives an exceeding excellence award for their exceptional work with their Founders’ Day celebration. The chapter was able to combine their 60th anniversary with Founders’ Day and executed an elegant and entertaining celebration. The chapter celebrated by welcoming alumnae for house tours and brunch during the day and an evening celebration. The evening celebration included beneficial programming, presentations, alumnae recognition, creative food displays and the entertainment of dueling pianos.
Epsilon Beta – Campus Awards
- Epsilon Beta receives an exceeding excellence award for their exceptional acknowledgement through their campus awards ceremony. Epsilon Beta received six out of eight awards that reflected that chapter growth in 2019 through the Greek Life Office at the University of New Orleans. Some of the awards Epsilon Beta received were “Chapter of the Year”, “Excellence in Programming” and “Highest GPA” among all other Greek organizations.
Gamma Alpha – Campus Awards
- The Gamma Alpha chapter receives and exceeding excellence award for their exceptional nomination among their campus awards. Gamma Alpha obtained “gold status” through Northern’s Colorado University’s Greek Office after receiving seven out of eight annual awards. These awards ranged from community service, philanthropic initiatives, academics, sisterhood and overall chapter effectiveness, all of which represent Sigma Kappa’s four core values.
Kappa Alpha - Pre-recruitment Workshops & Programming
- The Kappa Alpha chapter receives an exceeding excellence award for their exceptional work in their pre-recruitment workshops and programming. This award is a reflection of their work to increase engagement and participation throughout pre-recruitment. Their vice president of membership implemented a point system for rotation groups to friendly compete against one another throughout pre-recruitment to earn as many points as possible through participating, having all members present, arriving on time, and through activities. The team with the most points were announced to the chapter and treated to lunch.
Kappa Eta – Sigma Kappa Foundation Support
- The Kappa Eta chapter receives an exceeding excellence award for their overwhelming support to the Sigma Kappa Foundation. The chapter exceeded their goal of reaching “influencer” level by developing a Kappe Eta scholarship fund, making a $10,000 donation to the Regional Leadership Conference and providing a substantial donation to the Leadership Consultant program to continue the positive impact on young collegian women around the nation.
Zeta Kappa – Member Development
- The Zeta Kappa chapter receives an exceeding excellence award for their exceptional membership development programming. The chapter held a variety of programs focused on professional development, personal development, and Sigma Kappa values. One of the most beneficial events was their program on breast cancer and women’s health which was led by an outside facilitator. The chapter utilized outside facilitators in a variety of different ways throughout the year, including hosting a Live with Heart facilitator at their sisterhood retreat and having a speaker come to discuss and showcase appropriate workplace attire. Overall, the Zeta Kappa chapter went above and beyond in ensuring their programs empowered and educated their members throughout the year.
Zeta Kappa – Ritual Workshops and Programming
- The Zeta Kappa chapter receives an exceeding excellence award for their exceptional ritual workshops and programming. This award is a reflection of their dedication to improving the chapter’s appreciation and understanding of ritual. While the chapter has struggled with ritual appreciation in the past, chapter leaders and members held monthly ritual programs and practices to promote a higher level of ritual appreciation. The chapter also focused on performing ceremonies correctly, and did this by creating a ritual choir and ensuring all parts were memorized and followed according to the ritual book.
Zeta Pi – Scholarship Programming
- The Zeta Pi chapter receives an exceeding excellence award for their exceptional work in their scholarship programming. The chapter created a new scholarship point program to reward chapter member’s non-grade benchmarks as well as recognizing traditional academic achievement. This new system requires members to submit weekly forms and they receive points for a variety of things including, but not limited to, attending officer hours, meeting with their academic advisor, receiving good grades on exams, and attending tutoring or study sessions. At the end of the semester, these points are used at a silent auction where members can receive prizes. The vice president of academic excellence also rewards members throughout the semester by giving gift cards and candy at every informal meeting to members who had perfect class attendance that week or who received an “A” on an exam of project. Lastly, the vice president of academic excellence also celebrates members privately who are no longer on academic probation.
Zeta Pi Sisterhood Activities
- The Zeta Pi chapter receives an exceeding excellence award for their exceptional work in sisterhood activities. This award is a reflection of their dedication to improve their sisterhood through the meaningful implementation of a sunshine committee. This committee was dedicated to making sisters feel included and loved by hosting various events or making a meaningful impact to sisters going through a difficult time. Executive council also took the time to write members of the chapter letters highlighting how much they appreciate them.
Alpha Gamma - Member Development Programming
- The Alpha Gamma chapter receives an exceeding excellence award for their exceptional member development programming. This award is a reflection of Alpha Gamma’s extensive inclusivity of several organizations into their membership development. Alpha Gamma utilized members of the local police department, NHQ staff, university staff and organizational leaders, as well as local business owners to educate their members throughout the academic year. Alpha Gamma additionally tailored programs from Workshop Warehouse to include specific aspects of their community and community members.
Alpha Gamma – Week of Giving
- The Alpha Gamma chapter receives an exceeding excellence award for their exceptional creativity of their week of giving theme. Alpha Gamma utilized their 1874 Giving Circle Grant to conduct their week of giving with the theme of “Food Insecurity”. Their project was focused on making “Sigma Kappa Kare Packages” for the Food Banks on campus to help fight food insecurity, as Whitman County is the number one county with food insecurity for Washington State. They executed their project during the week, making the bags and hosting the Center for Civic Engagement. The chapter members also did a reflection on what it meant to give during this project, ensuring that membership development was incorporated throughout the week.
Delta Iota - Alumnae Programming
- The Delta Iota chapter receives an exceeding excellence award for their exceptional work in their alumnae programming during the 2018-2019 calendar year. This award is a reflection of their alumnae weekend event for the chapter’s 60th anniversary celebration. While the chapter typically sees little alumnae engagement, they worked alongside alumnae, through creating surveys and setting up phone calls, to ensure this event would be engaging and well-attended. This resulted in a well-planned 3-day weekend with 65 alumnae in attendance at their four structured events. Delta Iota tackled the challenge of minimal alumnae involvement in an exceptional way that allowed them to successfully build alumnae relations.
Kappa Xi - Parent Activities
- The Kappa Xi chapter receives an exceeding excellence award for their exceptional work in their parent activities during the 2018-2019 calendar year. This award is a reflection of their two events, mother’s weekend and family weekend. The chapter showed the meaning of Sigma Kappa membership to their families and catered the events to their guests, hosting an 80’s themed roller-skating event and a school spirit family tailgate. The chapter effectively marketed these events on their social media to demonstrate to their network how important family is to them. Additionally, the chapter implemented parent appreciation into their inspiration week activities, writing letters to them. Kappa Xi’s incorporation of parents into their sisterhood is exceptional.
Kappa Xi – Pre-Recruitment Workshops and Programming
- The Kappa Xi chapter receives an exceeding excellence award for their exceptional pre-recruitment workshops and programming. The Kappa Xi chapter had a successful pre-recruitment that included a theme each day that members could dress up for along with treats to thank the chapter members for their hard work. The chapter also utilized a point system where the RGL groups could receive points for their participation and work towards earning a prize. The chapter incorporated philanthropy into the point system by asking for canned food donations for a local food bank. Kappa Xi’s pre-recruitment also included a PR photoshoot and a workshop every day that focused around women empowering women. Kappa Xi went above and beyond to make their pre-recruitment successful and engaging for the entire chapter.
Theta Eta – Service Projects
- The Theta Eta chapter receives an exceeding excellence award for their exceptional work in their commitment to Sigma Kappa related service projects. Theta Eta partnered with a local businesswoman who creates bags for Alzheimer’s patients that include a variety of activities like coloring books and crafts. Theta Eta also went above any beyond past Sigma Kappa’s philanthropies and participated in a Build-a-Bear project for St. Jude’s ranch.
Theta Omicron - Campus Awards
- The Theta Omicron chapters is nominated for an exceeding excellence award for their exceptional work leading to numerous campus awards in the 2019 calendar year. The chapter received awards for outstanding academic achievement and the gold standard for outstanding member development. Theta Omicron was also awarded Panhellenic chapter of the year, out of 16 Panhellenic chapters, which was judged through nine separate categories. Lastly, Theta Omicron received the President’s Cup; the highest award for all of fraternity and sorority life, comprised of 70 recognized chapters on their campus.
Theta Omicron – Sisterhood Activities
- The Theta Omicron chapter receives an exceeding excellence award for their exceptional sisterhood activities including their "Greatest Sisterhood on Earth” retreat programming where they adapted workshop warehouse mental health resources to fit the chapter needs. Theta Omicron also organized a Galentine’s Day event with the community nursing center, hosted a brunch and coffee bar during finals week, planned a back-to-school pool party to get the chapter excited for recruitment, and took a trip to Prescott National Forrest for a retreat focusing on inclusion and sisterhood.
Zeta Mu – Service Projects
- The Zeta Mu chapter receives an exceeding excellence reward for their commitment to Sigma Kappa related service projects and community initiatives. The Zeta Mu chapter did multiple activities with their local retirement home which included a senior prom. The chapter regularly participates in service socials with other organizations to promote Inherit the Earth. Zeta Mu also worked in their local community to make sandwiches for the homeless shelter. Overall, their service projects benefit both Sigma Kappa philanthropies as well as their local community.
Zeta Omicron - Scholarship Program
- The Zeta Omicron chapter receives an exceeding excellence award for their exceptional work in their scholarship program. This award is a reflection of their dedication to providing meaningful academic support to their chapter members. The chapter hosts weekly study sessions and matches those with similar majors up to study together. Scholarship meetings occur for those with below a 3.0 meeting where academic support is discussed along with an emphasis on mental health check ins.