Alumnae Spirit of the Foundation Award
Awarded to the alumnae chapter that excels in all areas of Foundation giving (restricted and unrestricted) and service
- Hosts an Ultra Violet fundraiser or donates to the Sigma Kappa Foundation PULSE Fund (per capita).
- Participates in a gerontology service program.
- Conducts a chapter educational program on the Foundation.
- Participates in the Walk to End Alzheimer’s, measured by amount of money raised (per capita) and volunteerism at the Walk (members on Walk committee, chapter volunteers at the Walk).
- Gives to any restricted Sigma Kappa funds (Alzheimer’s, Maine Seacoast Mission, Sister to Sister Disaster Relief Fund, Alumnae Heart Fund).
Application:Information reviewed from Alumnae Chapter Annual Report and giving calculated by Foundation staff.
Judged by:Foundation district directors with review by the PULSE committee chair and Foundation director of development, with final approval by the Foundation Board of Trustees.
Award: Certificate and a recognition plaque that will remain at NHQ. The plaque will be displayed at convention and will be available for pictures at convention. Chapter award recipients will be added bi-annually.