The recommended airport is Tucson International Airport, (TUS), 12 miles away from the convention hotel.
- There is no shuttle provided, but there are many ways to get to the hotel.
- A typical Uber ride will be approximately $22.
- Please click here to see additional options offered by the Tucson International Airport.
- Starr Transportation offers a one-way service for $45 and can be reached at 520-544-7895.
Guests may find more flight options at Phoenix’s Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX), which is 114 miles away from the resort.
- Guests are responsible for their own ground transportation to and from all airports. Groome Transportation offers a $43 one-way shuttle from Phoenix’s Sky Harbor International Airport that will take guests to one of 3 drop off points in Tucson. For an additional $25 per trip (up to 5 people) Transportation will offer door to door service from one of the Tucson drop off points to the JW Marriott Starr Pass Resort. While you can make shuttle reservations online, Groome Transportation recommends that reservations that include the door to door service reservation must be done by calling 520-795-6771, at least two days in advance. You may also visit Groome Transportation
- Click here to visit Groome Transportation.